In her first installment of Type Effects, Akanksha Rawat shows how to use Affinity Designer to create a multicolored text effect from start to finish. The techniques combine effects such as Outer Shadow, Bevel / Emboss, Color overlay, Inner Glow with various blending modes..
- Coloring Background non destructively
- Font Choice
- Moving, copying, and removing layer effects
- Beveling and embossing type
- Working with color overlay
- Inner Glow and outer shadow to create depth and dimension.
- Blending layer effects